Subject: [Leica] Baseball and clouds
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

HDR?
It's really weird, but I feel like I can see the clouds move!
A real WOW image, Adam! Looks like you have the lens dialed in now.

And I have to ask, did you photoshop those clouds in? ;-)

(For those who weren't there, when Adam was at the Gallery reception,
someone
was really pestering me about if I photoshopped the clouds in a print with
wind
shear clouds over Big Sur...)

Thanks for sharing this,
Bob