Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:20:42 -0700

I appreciate the comments and suggestions by Richard, Philippe, Lluis, and
Geoff regarding  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Eastside+2011/  .

To show the improvement I implemented Richard's suggestion in image
L1010523x. I recall that the day started out slightly overcast.

IMO Philippe's suggestion to take 1/6 off the top would have made the
foreground too prominent. I took 1/10 off the top, retained the 3:2 aspect
ratio, and increased the contrast. The result is shown in image L1010515x,
IMO an improvement.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra)