Subject: [Leica] Love at the Sun
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:28:05 +0200

Thank you Philippe for your kind comment, I've never expected that
French spend more time eating and drinking than the Spanish or Italian
people....?!  Are you sure? or maybe the watches to measure this goes
more fast in France?

Next time we should check this!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 12/04/2011, a las 23:12, philippe.amard escribi?: