Subject: [Leica] Comparing micro 4/3 and M8
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:35:05 -0700

While many people, Nathan and Howard Cummer among them, have had
problems with their M8s there have also been many who haven't had any
issue. Mine (non-upgraded) have been just fine, and I didn't treat
them any differently than I treated earlier Leicas. Many tens of
thousands of photos, and they weren't babied and show the signs of
use on edges and slight dings. If the rangefinder is in proper
adjustment everything works just fine.

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design