Subject: [Leica] Golden Trout
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:50:18 -0400

I've done all of the hikes around Golden Trout and the altitude has never
bothered me.  I'm from South Carolina where the highest hills are 500 feet!!
 What did bother me and took some getting used to is the dryness.  I'm used
to 100% humidity and it's about 0% at Golden Trout!  I don't think you'll
have any problems hiking and carrying equipment.  If I can do it, anybody
can!!  Looking forward to Golden Trout.

Tina

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Bob writes:
>
> "In June I'm going to Golden Trout Camp workshop. It's at about 10,000 feet
> and I
>
> hear that toward the end of the week day hikes go up to 13,000 feet and are
>
> about 6mi long."
>
> - - - - -
>
> --
Tina Manley, ASMP