Subject: [Leica] OT updated RAW plug in for CS4
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:37:39 +1000

Howard you need to do the obvious ;-) Resistance is futile. and you will
find some of the updates very useful
Content Aware fill, better masking and Lens corrections amongst those
benefits. Very convenient to be  synchronised with LR3.3 anyway.
Alternatively LR3.3 will give the same Raw functionality or you could use
latest DNG converter on your other Raw files to have them recognised. Don't
forget that you are going to benefit from the better noise reduction and
sharpening in the latest too.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman