Subject: [Leica] Luggers Meet Up in Woodland, CA
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 22:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Just north of Davis, CA and northwest of Sacramento is where Doug has his
show.
Jane and I drove up today for several reasons: to deliver a print to Adam
and
Jan Bridge, to see Doug's prints in the gallery in Woodland, and to see
Steve
after too much time had passed between howdy do's.

We spent the first hour or two seeing Doug's truly glorious prints and
having
lunch. The difference between seeing Doug's images on the web and
beautifully
printed, mounted and framed is astounding. The detail, demensionality,
subtleties of tonalities and sheer compositional and subject beauty just
blew
our socks off. If any of you are in the area before the show ends, be sure
to go
see these amazing images. If your not, buy a print from Doug and have him
send
it to you. You will not be  disappointed!

After lunch we met Adam and Jan back at the gallery and then imposed on Adam
show us his house and his prints. I felt like I had entered a photographic
treasure chest. Adam's prints were absolutely stunning. I sure hope he sets
up a
section on the web with these images so all of you can enjoy them. They are
beautiful.

It was one of those great days with terrific company and the sharing of our
combined creativity. What a delight. Thanks to Doug, Steve, Adam and Jan for
taking the time to meet with Jane and I. A memorable afternoon.

Here are a few snaps: enjoy!
http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011Woodland
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA