Subject: [Leica] Kudos to Bob Adler
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:10:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Richard Man wrote:

>My wife and me got a private tour by Bob on his work on Thursday and they
>really are gorgeous. His photos are excellent as you can see from the web
>but his printing skills are also superb. I know he's been perfecting his
>printing techniques and the hard work shows!

I haven't been able to visit Palo Alto to see Bob's show OTOH Bob visited
Woodland today with one of his mesmerizing prints and we had a thoroughly
enjoyable visit along with Adam and Jan Bridge and Steve Barbour.  Possibly
the most memorable moment was when Steve confessed that he had never visited
the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada (where Bob's photo was made) and the
rest of us pounced on him in unison and told him it's one of the great
undiscovered areas of the world.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com