Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/4/2011: señorita with dog
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:44:09 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/4/2011: se?orita with dog

>I went on a longish (67-68 km) bicycle ride today, down to Santa Pola and
>back. The objective today was not to train but to enjoy the good weather
>and the views. And I did:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1245374016_xpL6L-O-LB
>
> The image is a little soft but sharpness is bourgeois concept...

Nathan mon ami,
A nice comfy looking day to be cycling along the seaside! OH yeah the
Senorita? A nice looking rider companion. :-)

ONE MORE THING!
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL ALL YOU LADS THIS VERY IMPORTANT
PART OF SHOWING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. HOWEVER, I'LL TRY ONE MORE TIME! :-)

DO NOT SAY NOR POST ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS WE SEE BELOW OF THIS NATURE!
EVER !!!

" > The image is a little soft but sharpness is bourgeois concept...<<<<<<

Now I know that,  "sharpness is bourgeois concept" simply because how many
of my 380, 000 archived images do you think are all razor blade sharp?
Nobody is that good no matter who the hell they think they are. It happens.

But Nathan, and all members of the crew! There is absolutely nothing gained
by making any comment of this nature!
WHY? Well you may see this slightly off bit, but there is absolutely no need
to draw it to a viewers attention simply because the chances are .... "THEY
ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT!"  So don't point it out! Don't start out with
negative comments about your photography. Doing so only triggers negative
vibes in the eyes and mind of the viewer! Now they automatically GO, "Oh
yeah look at that! What the hell was he thinking when he focused and didn't
hold the camera solid enough etc etc. etc. :-( And you've shot yourself in
the foot bigtime! :-(

However if you are doing something experimental, of course point it out for
reaction! That's how we learn!

But any confessing negative points? To hell with it let them find it for
themselves as that's all part of them learning to see smarter and sharper!
DON'T TELL! Besides, what they do know wont hurt them!

Nathan me old son you just keep doing what yer doing and you'll be just
fine!! ;-) ;-) Not bad so far! ;-) ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted