Subject: [Leica] Eyes-> Ted & all LUG friends
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:04:39 +0200

Dear Ted, mon ami ...

and to every one of you, my friends you have kindly commented with
really kind words

I'm sincerely surprised of the success of this picture, your words are
specially touching me, you have desserved me a too big honour with
your words, there are really nice words I appreciate very much,

Thank you very much mon ami, and thank you very much to all the LUG
friends

cheers!
Lluis

El 08/04/2011, a las 3:38, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>