Subject: [Leica] FF This Bud's for you Chelsea Friday Flower merge monotone
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 00:36:01 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110407_203419c.jpg.html

Shot just a few hours ago as I went gallery hopping in Chelsea in Manhattan.
It's where the galleries are. The photo galleries for sure.
Its where the photographs are.
I saw a great show tonight, Night, at the
Bruce silverstein gallery up the street from this flower grocery shop which
I snapped my own picture here.
As most my shots are night shots I related.

http://www.brucesilverstein.com/artist/232/Night

    Ilse Bing
    Brassai
    Robert Doisneau
    Andr? Kert?sz

With no way of knowing which was which unless you hypnotize yourself to
unleash hidden memories from going through photo books. Or have a copy of
the program.

My shot here was shot stopped down one to f5.6 with my 55mm 3.5 Micro-Nikkor
from the 1970's. Its real lightweight and farily compact. Not an obvious
choice for night shooting but then life it not obvious.

I merged tree shots to get the angle I wanted.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] FF This Bud's for you Chelsea Friday Flower merge monotone)