Subject: [Leica] A look
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 00:17:29 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

You are right, I have observed the eyes of the guy and he was looking
to me, maybe his first look was for the lady, but it seems that he has
look to me too. Fine eye Dr. Ted!

Thank you very much for looking ad your kind comment,

cheers
Lluis

El 07/04/2011, a las 21:00, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: