Subject: [Leica] Severe withdrawal symptoms :-(
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:47:23 +0200

For some reason, my incoming mail server stopped working some time this
morning, so no LUG mail for me since 9:17. The withdrawal symptoms are
horrible, and I apologise in advance for not responding to people's messages
today. Strangely enough, the outgoing server does work, so this should hit
the list.

If this continues, I will bite the bullet and subscribe with my Google
account, as much as I hate it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman