Subject: [Leica] Leica S2
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:21:39 -0700 (PDT)

That's the route I've taken too, Mark. But then I?shoot tripod? mounted
landscape photos.

And believe me the?medium format backs are no?"stick it on and click"
proposition. The more I'm learning about?how to get?the most from the
pixels,
the more I'm understanding how different?it is from film, workflow wise.
Especially the wide angle lenses.
But it is A LOT of fun and,?when you nail one, it's pretty amazing. Also
it's
wonderful to be working the V bodies again.

And there are good backs out there that work on the old Hassy bodies that
don't
have as much of a crop factor. Do consider those when you go?down that
road...

Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler