Subject: [Leica] Leica S2
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:14:37 -0700

Dr. Ted

In this case, I must offer a different opinion!

Unless one is a professional and the livelihood DEPENDS on getting that
picture (i.e. it may have been in your case, but no in most of our cases),
getting that much pain is not going to be worth it.

Oh sure, Marc Muench says (paraphrasing) "most people would hike 1/2 mile to
get the picture, so I hike 2 miles to get the pictures most people don't
see." I do that, just not with so much gears that it will take more than 2
ibuprophen the next day!!