Subject: [Leica] Leica S2
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 07:34:22 -0700

Hi All- When I was at Samy's Camera in LA several months ago- I handled an
S2 and took a few frames while in the store. Results on the screen looked
very very sharp and well exposed. I asked the Leica dept. salesman how they
were selling and who was buying. He replied 7 sold and 21 lenses. Amateurs
were the buyers. So some of us should spring for a basic system. Could the
purchase improve our results? Not according to Dr. Ted. ( I tend to agree).
Stasys

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica S2)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Leica S2)