Subject: [Leica] OT: Legendary lens
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 21:49:19 -0700

Thanks Frank. The system I got came with two Nikkor, 90 and 180mm. The 90 on
the 617 is really wide - slightly wider than the 30mm on the XPan, and most
people have trouble with that super wide angle panoramic already. The shot I
just showed ("Big Wave") is from the 90mm Nikkor.

I'm thinking that a 135mm is a good compromise - not too wide but still wide
angle. Will look into it. Of course changing lens require either an empty
camera or a changing bag!

Thanks.