Subject: [Leica] Light & Shadows
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:40:04 +0200

Herbert,

Thank you very much for your kind comment.

I'm always working on manual mode, I'm used to estimate the light, on
this case I've estimated the light for the iluminated area, maybe I've
opened 1/2 stop more..., but I had an important help: the reflection
of the white paper of the book on her faces.

cheers
Lluis

El 30/03/2011, a las 4:31, Herbert Kanner escribi?: