Subject: [Leica] Temple Festival
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:17:51 +0200

Jayanand,

I've really enjoyed your pictures, all are very good, Piety is my
favorite. I have not look at the map, Chennai is the South of India?.

What I find very interesting too is that this tradition looks to me
very similar to Andalousian "El Rocio", the people is really devote to
la "virgen del Rocio" and they do similar things, they go in
procession with a figure and approach the children to touch the statue.

Look at this (avoid the adds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0--mCKC_DU

I want remain respectuous, but is quite crazy for me

cheers
Lluis

El 28/03/2011, a las 14:55, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: