Subject: [Leica] CRUISE SHIP Photo
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:22:13 +0200

Interesting. My wife and daughter went on a cruise around the Mediterranean,
starting from Barcelona, last year. Based on the demographics of the
passengers I saw boarding, the majority were under 50 and there were lots of
families with children. I think the difference may be in the fact that we
get much longer vacations on this side of the Atlantic, so working people
(and after all, you need to have a job to pay for a cruise) have time for
this sort of thing.

BTW; I did not go along because the thought of being cooped up on a ship for
a week sounded deadly boring. I don't much like organized travel.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain