Subject: [Leica] Fw: Short cord for M9 charger...
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:56:29 -0400

Peter,

The cord part is really unnecessary. Just extra weight to lug around from my
perspective. I am not sure why the Apple charger adapter wouldn't work since
it works for me. :)

But you don't have a Mac, you probably don't have one of these Apple
specific adapters around.  Amazon also list these 2 adapters which should
work.

<http://www.amazon.com/Conntek-30001-Travler-Adapter-Connector/dp/B001HTOLR6/ref=pd_sim_e_2>
<http://www.amazon.com/ADAPTER-NEMA-1-15P-TO-C7/dp/B0048FIAYQ/ref=pd_sim_e_4>

The plug in the M-9 charger end is industry standard 2 conductor power plug
(IEC C7) so anything you can find that plugs into there should work.

Now as for the rather outrageous shipping cost, can't help you there. :)

Regards,
Spencer