Subject: [Leica] IMG: Buttercups
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:38:44 -0500

Hi Dr. Ted
You've given me some very good pointers on my photos.
I know I tend to shoot 'loose' more than I should. Maybe I'm afraid I'll
miss something :)
I'll especially work on the one with the fence. The flowers were wedged
between the fence and a large bush, so in this instance the fence had to be
there. I'll try some vertical cropping.
In both photos I was indeed kneeling down. One problem with going any lower
was trying to keep my dog from 'helping' me too much.
Thanks again for your help!
Gary