Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:33:08 -0700

Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas
Another very enjoyable week.

Nathan Wajsman wrote & SHOWED:
By coincidence, I was out eating tapas twice this week, both times in the
context of work. Besides that, we had two days of sustained wind blowing in
from the Mediterranean, not strong enough to do any damage, just enough to
make the beaches deserted.

Also a pretty high se?orita quotient this wek.

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=499

Hi Nathan,
"Always the same old stuff!" ;-) ;-) ;-)

You my friend are just something else week after week! A set of, not just
happy grab snaps, but for real interesting life moments. Whether friends,
colleagues or not, the photographs in one week leave many, if not nearly all
of us, behind in the dust of what you see and record.

Maybe it's the "air, weather or location of Portugal & Spain?" You and Lluis
constantly feed a stream of images that are quite amazing indeed. Certainly
to me who for years had "tough assignments? Yeah right." ;-) Going across
the country coast to coast year after year, shooting documentaries of Canada
and it's people in many venues of industry and plain day to day living.

It isn't like you have nothing to do but walk about happy snapping all day
long as I did. It's the time element of squeezed moments out of busy work
days and you still come away with very interesting moments of uncontrolled
real time.

Once again for the umpteenth time, "thank you for your time and photographs
as I'm sure we all enjoy in similar fashion!"

One last thing? Please keep them coming. :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas)