Subject: [Leica] China 1976
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:49:33 -0700

Howard,

We you in a position to photograph ordinary life at all or was that
proscribed?

My nephew was married in China last summer. My wife and many of her family
members travelled there, stayed in non-Western hotels, and had a wonderful
experience. I'd love to compare images from the 70s with the images she made
in 2010. What a revolution in 40 years. Probably not the one Mao had in
mind. Or maybe yes?

Adam Bridge