Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2011: Casa Marilyn on Tri-X
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:31:10 -0000

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu:  wrote

> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1225220494_miVXG-O-LB

That's a photo. Chemicals rock. I'll have to kick my son out of my darkroom.

Douglas

PS The said son goes away for three years travelling the world, so I get
used to using his room as my darkroom. Suddenly he's back, promising he'll
be moving into a flat shortly, but is stiill here and I've a backlog about
100 rolls to develop and print. That said he'll be gone soon enough, and
sadly, as is the way of things, will likely never be back.

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2011: Casa Marilyn on Tri-X)