Subject: [Leica] PMK Developer
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:37:45 +0000

I experimented with Pyro a few years ago.  I stopped using it because
virtually all of my printing was on variable contrast paper and the
stain's colour affected the grades.  However on fixed-grade paper, it
gave some pleasing results.  Another staining developer worth trying
might be DiXactol, which I believe is also available from the
Photographers' Formulary.  You may get similar results but have the
benefit of lower toxicity.

Your scans have a lovely tonal range BTW.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk