Subject: [Leica] Blue Mtn. Duck
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:02:21 -0400

Nathan,

Thanks for the kind comment. You must have viewed the picture large. It
looked OK on my 12" Powerbook screen. But the white dots seem to be due to
film age, sloppy processing in the drug store, and the fact that I didn't
want to spend the time spotting it. I probably stepped on the slide too.
I'll be more careful in the future.

Larry Z

Lovely image, Larry, but what are all the white dots? Is just damage to the
film?

Cheers,

Nathan