Subject: [Leica] Manhattan Harbor
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:21:36 -0400

George,

I have been following your writings and admire you greatly for the
issues you have given voice to. Unless legislators hear from us as
engaged citizens, it will be business as usual, i.e greed and self-
interest being served.  It's time for a march on Washington. It worked
in the 70's. Check out what the engaged youth are planning:
http://imattermarch.org/
.

Michael

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Manhattan Harbor)