Subject: [Leica] Manhattan Harbor
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:04:10 -0500

On Mar 14, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> There are no regional limits to human cupidity.

Therein lies the issue we must truly face squarely.

The human species engaged in "business"
requires just as much intense regulation, oversight, and law enforcement
as "working class" criminals.

Our business criminals pay huge sums of money to legislators
to avoid any regulation whatsoever;
no matter whether in developed, undeveloped or third world countries;
the same rules and lack thereof apply.

That is what brought the economy to a standstill.
Unless we (all of us everywhere) become engaged citizens
we have only ourselves to blame.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com