Subject: [Leica] Nikon Sendai plant - production questions
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:25:37 +0800

i have been trying to determine if the Nikon plant was inundated with
the tsunami which hit Sendai but am not having much luck getting
accurate info that I can read (ie not in Japanese).
if you check:
http://www.bythom.com/
and scroll down to the second item "earthquake news" - it seems that
production of high end digital cameras and pro lenses may be
interrupted.
Glad I got my second D700 body on Friday!!
Howard

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Nikon Sendai plant - production questions)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nikon Sendai plant - production questions)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Nikon Sendai plant - production questions)