Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:26:23 -0700

Nathan Wajsman showed:
By coincidence, I was out eating tapas twice this week, both times in the
context of work. Besides that, we had two days of sustained wind blowing in
from the Mediterranean, not strong enough to do any damage, just enough to
make the beaches deserted.

Also a pretty high se?orita quotient this wek.
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=499<<

Hi Nathan,

Always a good way to begin a new week! Look at Nathan's previous week photos
first ! :-)

Always a sharp eye for the senoritas and other interesting life moments! :-)

cheers,
ted