Subject: [Leica] Staunton's Bar 4 panel pano
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:05:59 +0800

Hi Luggers,

We were out for dinner tonight and stopped off in Soho (South of
Hollywood Road) for coffee and dessert. Across the street was
Staunton's Bar, overflowing with the Sunday night crowd. I had a D700
with me fitted with a 50mm Nikkor f1.4 and I thought, wouldn't it be
fun to try and take a pano with moving people in it?
Here it is: 4 vertical panels strung together in CS 4. I shot it at
ISO 2,000, f1.8 shutter 1/125s, -0.7 Ev, Colour Temp 2,500K. The
original is 7,133pixels by 3,871pixels for a total of 27.6MB which
would produce a print about 4 feet by 2 feet. I was pretty pleased
with the result since no one is seen moving from one panel to another.
Please have a look large:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2010_001/Staunton_s4panW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/4byqhd4

C&C always welcome.