Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 00:22:06 -0500

We bought a used '98 Jag. Vanden Plas about two years ago, we've put
about 30,000 miles on it and it has been a wonderful car, has about 147K
on it now.  My son works in a garage that specializes in foreign cars
and they prefer to work on Jags and other late model British cars. They
tend to be easier to work on and have fewer major problems than other
European makes.