Subject: [Leica] Pl. S. Felip de Neri
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:19:35 +0100

Hi Philippe,

I know you remember this place, a nice quiet coin in Barcelona.
Yesterday I've stopped from the Subway on the wrong stop, no problem,
I've wlak throught the streets I love of the ancient Barcelona, the
place was really in silence, only this couple and maybe 3 persons
more, it was really a pleasure be there and shot some pictures.

Thanks for looking and for your comments.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 10/03/2011, a las 18:21, philippe.amard escribi?: