Subject: [Leica] Surprised at rest
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:14:28 +0100

Bonsoir Ted,

Thank you very much for looking and your detailed comments, you are
right, I had my camera and shot very fast the first shot, this is in
La Rambla and very people is there, and with a 35mm on a M8 it was
people passing, and when I was doing the second shot just the man has
looked at me with the fun expression you can see, I was lucky.

cheers
Lluis

El 10/03/2011, a las 17:03, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: