Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 23:34:18 +0100

Happy to see you Walt - you were the one who pointed me to the LUG
and, can I ever be thankful enough to you for this - remember the
winking poppy?  ;-)

Film is not pass?, lots of film posts these days

Hope you're doing good.

Amiti?s from over the pond
Philippe

Le 9 mars 11 ? 22:51, Walt Johnson a ?crit :