Subject: [Leica] eica] Carnival se?orita B&W
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:04:38 +0100

Philippe,

Thanks again for your opinion and kind words, your opinion is really
interesting and this could be another subject for a discussion, as
said to Geoff I will intend improve the light on the face on the color
version. I'm agree about the femme fatale, and the best response is
yours, no age for Carmen, but on the other hand I identify very much
Carmen as a Zingarella Andalousie woman, maybe for the original and
traditionnal interpretation...

Absolument, aucune rancune!!! bien au contraire, un plaisir!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 07/03/2011, a las 22:36, philippe.amard escribi?: