Subject: [Leica] IMG - Jazz Messenger!!!
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:25:20 +0000

Sorry guys, I've been too busy recently to contribute much. Away from the
day job, I've managed a couple of shoots.

Here is one of Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers!!! - Jean Toussaint - playing
Sax last night here in Cheltenham - DMR with 50 cron and 180 cron

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p606486538

and also Aaron Parks, one of Blue Note's recent signings - a pianist from
Seattle, playing at Ronnie Scott's in London.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p26274161

M2, 35 pre-asph lux, HP5

Thanks for looking,

Charlie Chan