Subject: [Leica] Return to the LUG
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:02:00 -0500

Was away from the group for about a week or so, due to a family emergency:
both of my parents wound up in the hospital, and as the only kid I had to
get down to Florida and run things for a while.  Fortunately they're OK, and
have in-home care set up.  At ages 80 and 84, they really need closer
attention-with any luck I can convince them to relocate near me in
Philadelphia.

The LUG received a lovely thank-you letter from Project H.O.M.E., for our
donation of $405 (the proceeds from the 2010 yearbook).  It's reassuring to
know that our international vanity project is helping others.

Attended a very nice steampunk convention this afternoon, and should have
some pictures through the end of the week.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Return to the LUG)