Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Yosemite - A stormy weekend
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:23:45 -0800 (PST)

Great shots Aram! I know just where you were.
I've heard the campgrounds and tent cabins are already full. Really too bad.
Might want to try something different like the eastern sierras; Mammoth,
Bishop,
Lee Vining. Beautiful area and good prices in the spring summer.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA