Subject: [Leica] Scanner comparison
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 13:42:14 -0500

Beautiful arid landscape, Nathan. Spain?

As far as the scans go, I agree the V700 performs nicely. What makes it even
better?in this series?is that there is a subtle but annoying vertical
banding in the smooth tonal areas of the sky in the Minolta scan. Any
thoughts?

?howard

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Scanner comparison)