Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A recall meeting of the senator for my district
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:59:35 -0600

Thanks for looking Ken.

Correct. If other governors follow our new gov's lead they'll strip their
states of any revenue sources, liquidate assets to cronies for pennies, and
dump all expenses In the laps of the municipalities. The "states" will have
balanced budgets. The cities and towns will be left to figure out how to
educate, enforce laws, fight fires, perform basic maintenance, etc. with
local taxes. We live in interesting times and places.

Regards,
George
(from iPad)

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMGs: A recall meeting of the senator for my district)