Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 07 Phx's - Bending my knees; kid photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:20:40 -0800

philippe.amard offered:

> Margaux was born four years ago on Valentine's day,
> a premature baby who with such energy you'd never think so today.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2011/2011-PAW-07-Margaux+at+Four-0561.jpg.html
>
> Calmer and concentrated 1, 2, 3, ...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2011/2011-PAW-07-Margaux+at+Four-0553-2.jpg.html

Philippe mon ami,
Some of the most important pictures we take through out our lives are those
of our children. Certainly as they grow older.... Our children always do
that much too fast! :-) I have enjoyed some of my most interesting picture
taking moments when I sit with my grand children showing them pictures of
their mother or father when they were little kids.

Great howls of laughter, then sometimes they start teasing their father or
mother as the case maybe. :-)

It is one of the great things about still photography I don't think some
folks appreciate until it's to late! :-(

Despite my comments about flash / strobe the other day. :-) I learned how to
use multiple strobe lighting with my Number 1 Son as a model in his high
chair. I'd give him some candy or other "by today's standards sweet things"
and he sat there as happy as he could be while I flashed away using a 2 1/4
Rollieflex and Multiblitz strobe units. :-)

We still have all those negatives around here in sleeves some place. But
they are a treasure trove of our lives as a family.

Your sweet Margaux will be bringing a boy friend home before you realize
she's that old so fast. :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 07 Phx's - Bending my knees; kid photo)