Subject: [Leica] Show Site Up
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:54:23 -0800

Bob Adler offered:

>>>Well, the Modernbook Gallery show site is now officially up! Thanks to
>>>Jayanand,
I had the first sale which really impressed the Gallery owners. Jayanand is
now
officially part of the Adler family (may be more a curse than a blessing)!
My
house is his house (complete with shedding black lab and slightly nutty
cat...).

>>>At any rate, here's the link:
http://modernbook.com/16at49.htm<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
The exhibition photographs are a very fine selection of your talent as we've
come to know on the LUG! Good luck and best wishes with it, sales and
recognition as a very fine photographer!

If this evening I should be fortunate enough to win the $43 million lottery
please do hold a couple of seats for me as we surely will be attending! :-)
Got to always think positive. Actually I'm sure we will be buying a few of
your best!

You can hold me to that if in the morning  I should be so fortunate to alert
you to my very good fortunes! :-)

When it happens, it's truly going to be the party of the century! :-) After
I've looked after my medical education commitments for students and the
unfortunate old folks who require care!

Then hell it's going to be party time. :-) :-) :-)

Hey if it doesn't happen so be it! That's life. But just imagine the party
of parties when you fly in LUG folks from the world for the mega meet &
greet? Now that would be the party of the century! :-) Like $43 million,
who'd care what the hell the cost was? :-) Think Positive mon ami! :-)

OH and for the doubters and downer type members who don't live wildly in
their minds???? SCREW YOU! BUT YOU WILL STILL BE INVITED TO THE PARTY! :-)

 See how easy it is to think positive? Just got to live in this fashion or
every day it's wasted on doom and gloom!

AND THAT SURE AS HELL ISN'T MY STYLE OF LIVING! :-)

Good luck now with the exhibition! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Show Site Up)