Subject: [Leica] Show Site Up
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:29:18 -0800 (PST)

Well, the Modernbook Gallery show site is now officially up! Thanks to
Jayanand,
I?had the first sale which really impressed the Gallery owners.?Jayanand is
now
officially part of the Adler family (may be more a curse than a blessing)!
My
house is his house (complete with shedding black lab and slightly nutty
cat...).

At any rate, here's the link:
http://modernbook.com/16at49.htm

Again, I hope some of you can make the reception on March 3 from 6pm - 8pm.
Apparently the place gets pretty mobbed as all 16 of? the photographers put
out
maximum effort to get attendees. There are some really unique images being
show,
so you might enjoy looking through the site.

Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA