Subject: [Leica] Tortured oaks
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:30:40 -0800 (PST)

Looks like a familiar neighborhood Herb. Like right around the corner!
Between
Rinconada and Eleanor...
I'm at 1525 Channing, where are you?
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________

 Herbert Kanner wrote:

This is just an oak tree a block from my house. Since oaks are not the

most common trees in Palo Alto, I did not realize until I saw a

picture in today's paper that all oaks tend to look tortured.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/Tortured+Tree.jpg.html

I've passed this psychedelic car many times, but never thought to

photograph it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/Car+on+Drugs.jpg.html

A bit further on was an interesting group of birch trees.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/Stand+of+Birch.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Tortured oaks)