Subject: [Leica] Saving the forests.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:01:04 -0600 (CST)

I have seen it in Italy also.

Cheers,
Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:06:23 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] Saving the forests.

Steve Barbour asked:

> makes me wonder how much of the world has discovered the bidet...
>
> let's see France, Iran,  counting.....           ?

Hi  Steve,
You can add Canada, as I've seen them in some of the multi million dollar
homes I've been shooting as features.

Apparently some of the featured homes have been published in the main
newspaper of Minneapolis, Boston and a few other USA newspapers.

I'm trying to get a list from the local newspaper client and will pass it
along if and when they give it to me.

cheers.
ted