Subject: [Leica] Saving the forests.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:00:11 +0530

Ted,
Water is also infinitely more hygienic than paper - does not have to be
drinking water, any reasonably clean stuff will do. There is really no
comparison. Do you have any idea about the amount of water used and polluted
and then released into the groundwater in the manufacture of paper?
Cheers
Jayanand