Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: csaganich at (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:20:22 -0500

Yep, DR for sure.  I'm not sure if she took a photo class, but she would
have had Terry Linquist at Fredonia State if she did.  Those Chautauqua
girls were something else; other worldly is the best description I can come
up with.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Phil Swango <pswango at> wrote:

> Son C wrote:
> Here's the video the shot came from:
> To me it looks like an M3 with DR Summicron.  You can see the flat platform
> where the goggles attach in some of the pictures.  (I think).
> --
> Phil Swango
> 307 Aliso Dr SE
> Albuquerque, NM 87108
> 505-262-4085

Replies: Reply from leowesson at (leo wesson) ([Leica] Leica sighting)