Subject: [Leica] A Leica portrait: Packrat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:15:54 -0500

There is a Harry Baals Drive in Ft. Wayne too. I think they should name the
building after him, he was an important man in the city's history. He was
Fort Wayne's longest serving mayor. Because of the giggles over his unusual
name, it'll never happen. I'm surprised the idiot leaders of this place
haven't renamed the street that bears his name. Who cares of people laugh,
though it would be nice if they laughed at some of the truly stupid things
our city's rulers have done instead of laughing at the name of someone who
is long dead just because his name is modern slang for something dirty.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook